As at January 2021
Club Membership – Associate Members:-
£35 from 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021 – (£12 of which will be remitted to the RAFA HQ for your 1 year association membership of “The Royal Air Forces Association” for which a separate Annual Blue Membership Card will be issued directly from the RAFA Head Office) – or – £17:50 per half year from 1st July 2021 to 31st December 2021.
Club Membership – Serving and Ex-Serving members of the Royal Air Force:-
£15 (inc VAT) for Life Members who pay an annual membership fee direct to the Royal Air Forces Association
>Membership Renewal Date – is due from 1st January 2021
>Members – will generally be entitled to free admission to Club events. Guest fees may be charged for non-Club member attendees to Club functions.
>Car Park Facilities – A 2020 car-park sticker will be issued to Club members. Any vehicles parked upon the Club premises without a 2021 car-park sticker, will be liable to a penalty charge.
>Payment of Fees – payment is accepted via Credit/Debit Card or Cheque or Cash
*Your prompt attention to the payment of 2021 membership fees, is very much appreciated.
Please click the button below to download the membership form or it can be collected from the club any evening.
* Please note: the form needs to be completed in capital letters
Prospective members can either pay fees in the club via cash / debit card / cheque.
- There is a £2 non members fee on club nights (Wednesday & Saturday)
- The bringing in and consumption of your own food and drink (other than for strict dietary needs) is prohibited (special occasions may be considered)
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests
- Everyone will respectfully observe the National Anthem by standing during its playing and/or singing, unless prevented by disability
- Dress code within the club premises can be casual but must be smart
- Sportswear is not permitted at any time
- Throughout the Covid19 virus pandemic, the operation of the RAFA Club will be bound by, not only Government guidelines, but also the rules set by the RAFA HQ.