As at January 2020
Club Membership – Associate Members:-
£35 from 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2020 – (£12 of which will be remitted to the RAFA HQ for your 1 year association membership of “The Royal Air Forces Association” for which a separate Annual Blue Membership Card will be issued directly from the RAFA Head Office) – or – £17:50 per half year from 1st July 2020 to 31st December 2020.
Club Membership – Serving and Ex-Serving members of the Royal Air Force:-
£15 (inc VAT) for Life Members who pay an annual membership fee direct to the Royal Air Forces Association
>Membership Renewal Date – is due from 1st January 2020
>Members – will generally be entitled to free admission to Club events. Guest fees may be charged for non-Club member attendees to Club functions.
>Car Park Facilities – A 2020 car-park sticker will be issued to Club members. Any vehicles parked upon the Club premises without a 2020 car-park sticker, will be liable to a penalty charge.
>Payment of Fees – payment is accepted via Credit/Debit Card or Cheque or Cash
*Your prompt attention to the payment of 2020 membership fees, is very much appreciated.
**PLEASE NOTE** on 19th March 2020 – the RAFA Club ‘Annual General Meeting’ will be held at the RAFA Club premises in Carlton Rd-Romford – start time 8pm – all club members are invited to attend
Please click the button below to download the membership form or it can be collected from the club any evening.
* Please note: the form needs to be completed in capital letters
Prospective members can either pay fees in the club via cash / debit card / cheque.
- There is a £2 non members fee on club nights (Wednesday & Saturday)
- The bringing in and consumption of your own food and drink (other than for strict dietary needs) is prohibited (special occasions may be considered)
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests
- Everyone will respectfully observe the National Anthem by standing during its playing and/or singing, unless prevented by disability
- Dress code within the club premises can be casual but must be smart
- Sportswear is not permitted at any time