Club Membership – Associate Members:-
Membership renewal is now due. All renewal/ new membership documentation, is available at the Club. The fees are as follows:
Ordinary Member (ex-serving RAF member) £25.00. There is now no additional club membership fee for Ordinary members. The whole of this amount is sent to RAFA HQ
Associate members: Annual fee £35.00. This includes the fee payable to RAFA HQ (this is now £13). The remainder represents the club membership fee.
How to pay:
Please complete the appropriate form. If you pay cash or cheque please put in the envelope with your form. Cheques should be made payable to “RAFA Romford”. If you pay by card, please put the machine receipt in the envelope with the form. Please give the SEALED envelope to bar staff.
Note: a small number of Associate Members have set up Direct Debits with HQ for their RAFA membership. If you have, please complete the renewal form and indicate if you have done this. You will be contacted directly to pay your club fee separately
When your form has been processed, your club membership card will be left at the bar for future collection
**Your prompt attention to the payment of membership fees, is very much appreciated.
*Membership Renewal & New Membership Forms are available at the RAFA Club – just ask a member of our bar staff, and they will be able to assist you.
**If you are unable to come into the Club, then please contact us on-line via e-mail or give us a call* – and we will dispatch a Renewal/New Membership Form to you by post – with a stamped addressed envelope, for its return.
*01708-746602 – email@example.com
- There is a £2 non members fee on club nights (Wednesday & Saturday)
- The bringing in and consumption of your own food and drink (other than for strict dietary needs) is prohibited (special occasions may be considered)
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests
- Everyone will respectfully observe the National Anthem by standing during its playing and/or singing, unless prevented by disability
- Dress code within the club premises can be casual but must be smart
- Sportswear is not permitted at any time
- Throughout the Covid19 virus pandemic, the operation of the RAFA Club will be bound by, not only Government guidelines, but also the rules set by the RAFA HQ.